As an Application Manager (Project Manager) for Integration you will be responsible for the integration required for different group projects.
These projects cover a wide range of services delivered in … IT (CRM, Content, Booking systems, Product systems, etc).
You will work closely with Agile development teams and stakeholders across the group to make sure these projects are a success, both from a budget and time perspective.
• You will follow up all Integration development teams in the Integration Centre of Excellence, with the Product Owners working with those teams.
• You will drive resolution of blockers and dependencies for the Integration development for the projects.
• You will work closely with the other development teams that work on these projects.
• You will work together with the Product Owners (or equivalent) to set priorities across group projects and business as usual work for the impacted teams.
• You will communicate planning, risks and statuses to the project stakeholders (in most cases Project or Programme Managers).
• You will work together with teams all over Europe to deliver the right Integration services.
• You have experience with project management and/or product ownership, experience with technical projects is required.
• You are able to come up with pragmatic solutions when the situation demands it.
• You are a good communicator and can take the initiative when needed. You are also able to motivate people when needed.
• You are able to work with teams that use different methodologies. Having knowledge of Agile methodologies is a big plus.
• You have good written and verbal skills in English.
• You are flexible and willing to travel occasionally to the UK, Germany, Sweden or other European countries.
• You have the ability to work under pressure with ‘can do’ attitude and solid sense for setting priorities.
• Background as a developer or analyst is a plus.
• You are a team player.
• You take responsibility for your work.